10 Observations and facts collected thus far in the Baby Boy pregnancy photo series:
- Other than blue, I have zero color in my pregnancy wardrobe.
- On average/per shoot we take about 75 pictures, which is half of what we took with HML.
- I first craved meatballs, I now only want Twix - yum.
- We have a lot of neutral clothing to hand down from HML, and I am legit proud of that fact.
- It's hard being away from my closest friends during a time like this, I miss them and wish we all weren't so spread out.
- When we include HML in the photo, KL makes silly faces (that she of course imitates) and we keep our fingers crossed that a nice moment will be captured (in between tongues out and hands up in the air :).
- To say I am over this is an understatement - I cannot wait to have my body/mind back.
- KL deserves a HUGE round of applause (Lady Gaga style) for his participation in this photo series. I could not do it without him and am going to miss our Sunday outings (even though I know I am a nightmare to work with and he comes up with all the good ideas :).
- It has officially taken HML 35 weeks to figure out what's going on.
- I feel like I look a lot bigger this time around, but when doing a side by side comparison, I don't think I am that far off. HML at 36 weeks looks like this week, right? It also helps that I am wearing the same shirt :).
To see past pics, visit the baby boy pregnancy photo series, and to better read the text, click on the photo to enlarge. If you want to follow along in Facebook LIKE this. If you are feeling nostalgic, you can also say hello to HML.