Even though I was only away for a few short months, SO much has changed in the world of HML. In a way I feel like she needs to be reintroduced, because she has really developed into a real person (unlike before when she was a plastic doll :). So without further adieu, here is the latest and greatest on our growing little girl:
- HML will be 18 months (1.5 years old to the rest of you) on September 12th.
- She still (basically) has no hair and strangers often tell her what a beautiful little boy she is - even when she is wearing a dress (people are SO observant).
- She chats all day long and knows 70+ words (including shit, which she only said once, but it's still frightening) especially cause she learned it from me - sigh.
- Since we have continued with this activity (in moderation of course) HML has mastered saying iPad 20 times in under 1 minute and is officially the youngest member of iPad Anonymous.
- She still uses a pacifier (only when she sleeps) but also needs her blankie to feel 100% cozy.
- When HML hears the sound of the garbage truck she LITERALLY jumps out of her skin with excitement, and points to the window frantically as we chase it down the street.
- She gives kisses and hugs on request (both of which are currently in high demand).
- Most recent obsessions: String cheese, keys, going to the park, not sitting in her high chair, the iPad (obviously), Patches, reading books, Elmo, and reading books to Elmo :). NOTE: obsessions are defined by HML repeating these same word over and over again till either she gets her way, or moves onto the next obsession :)