Top 8 reasons why MY RIGHT BRAIN got no love over the past four months:
- I started a new job (and it took me WAY longer to get acclimated than originally planned).
- I stopped reading books. I love books. I needed to work that back into my daily schedule. Thankfully, I read a handful of great books this summer including Semi-Charmed Life, which is a must read - more here from Mondette & the author (who happens to be a BFF).
- This has happened before so it's kinda par for the course - but I put a lot of love into My Right Brain and if I am not able to do it right, I would rather not do it at all. Bow chicka wow wow ;)
- I started two other side projects that took up more time than anticipated (these do not include my shameless obsession for Slotmania) but both are very exciting and I plan to share more when they are fully baked.
- Trying to eat healthy. Such a short sentence, but such a difficult commitment.
- HML is a full time job, in addition to my new full time job :)
- Our summer plans have been filled with traveling, visitors, and lots of ongoing excitement.
- I think I might have needed to take a break :)
The good news is that I feel energized and excited to share some of my newest obsessions and discoveries. Also, HML has grown a ton (which is always the best part of everything). Say cheese!